Updated 1/25/22 – Please read, then send a PM to our FB page. We will also check email but it is less instantaneous. Pets are sold with birth certificate only unless otherwise noted. Some WE can be sold with pedigree but we must discuss as I will be very picky about which ones I believe could be used in a breeding program vs pet. We will get invoices out by the next morning after initial release.
- They will be reserved in the order a request is received. We always recommend sending a first and second option at least if trying to reserve at the posting time. We order reservation requests in the order they are received via email and PM on Facebook. We try to update as quickly as possible, but please understand some times we are fielding multiple requests. Personally I recommend PM on FB because it is instant and emails can take a minute or two to come through but we watch both the first half hour after posting. (Search Rheaume’s Rabbitry on FB).
- All bunnies must be picked up within 2 weeks at 1225 Courthouse Rd Stafford VA. (Sheriffs department and safe exchange spot).
- We are available most evenings after 4:30 during the week and various times on the weekend. PLEASE contact me if you need to try to make other times/dates work and we will try to work with you.
- Deposits: Deposits are required to hold a rabbit if you are not picking up the next day. We require $25 down to hold a bunny and you have 24 hours after we send the paypal invoice to place the deposit. Please note this is non-refundable should you later decide you do not want a bunny. The remainder is due in cash at time of pickup.
- I realize that some may not like the posting/reserving at a time policy but we do not believe in auctions (I personally don’t think it should be a highest bidder when it comes to pets). And we found trying to reserve them on a list took too long for responses and back-outs. This was the easiest and fairest way possible we could come up with.
*Note: A rabbit is not reserved until a non-refundable deposit is received for a specific rabbit. You are welcome to wait until the weekend to pick out your bunny, but we will not hold a particular rabbit longer than a day without a deposit. Please ask any questions you want, I will answer emails and FB messages in the order received, but unless you request a deposit to be placed on a particular bunny, there are no holds placed until you request it. You must request, provide email for the invoice and date you are looking to pick up.
RR446 Rheaume’s Muffin $100 – Blue Tort Doe VM (white nails) DOB 10/9/2020 –